AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating* By Martindale-Hubbell
At Joseph R. Viola, P.C., we believe that everyone deserves the best possible representation in whatever tax matters he or she is facing. Our firm focuses on:
- Helping people successfully navigate the complex tax laws that apply to both businesses and individuals so as to avoid possible disputes
- Helping people fight to defend their rights once they have become involved in some sort of tax controversy such as an audit or a collection attempt
Philadelphia tax attorney Joseph R. Viola has more than 30 years of experience, including extensive trial and appellate experience. He holds a Masters of Law degree in Taxation and he uses that depth of knowledge on tax laws in conjunction with his extensive practical experience to help people effectively pursue the results they need.
Our firm offers its pre-eminent tax representation to those facing such issue as:
- IRS collection matters
- IRS audits and examinations
- International taxation
- IRS administrative appeals
- Federal civil tax litigation
- Criminal tax matters
- Federal and state tax appeals
- Federal excise taxes
- State and local tax audits
- State and local tax collection
- State sales and use taxes
- State tax litigation
- State tax appeals
- Business and employment tax planning
Contact Pennsylvania IRS Lawyer Joseph R. Viola For Help With IRS And Tax Issues
When you are confronted by IRS, state or local tax issues, you need to be well-prepared to defend yourself against overmatched odds. Having the right attorney by your side can help ensure that your rights are protected and that your best interests are given a voice. Turn to Philadelphia tax lawyer Joseph R. Viola for the help you need. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 215-253-7491 or toll free at 866-974-8841, or simply contact us online.
Income Taxes — IRS Audits — Tax Litigation
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.